British royalties Prince Charles and William have reportedly been "reaching out" to Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, to show their love and support amidst media intrusion in the couple's new home in Canada.
It was after the shocking announcement of the royal couple, last January 8, of their ‘slowing down’ as senior members of the royal family which means that they are now financially independent, and will now split their time between the UK and Canada.
The Sussexes’ decision to live more privately is still far from their dream simple life because of persistent media scrutiny.
With pictures showing a plastic sheet preventing the media from getting a peek inside their Canada property grounds, was a mere proof that there is strong fight for the couple’s privacy.
Prince Charles and Prince Williams, have reportedly been "reaching out" to the couple with "love and affection on standby" howing their eagerness to let the couple know that they are welcome to return to the UK without having to resume their official royal duties, a source close to the royal household said.
Moreover, reports said that the senior royals are now allegedly making contingency plans for Harry and Meghan to provide them with a safe haven in the UK if their current arrangement in Canada becomes risky.
After pictures of Meghan, along with baby Archie and her two dogs, were splashed across United Kingdom newspapers, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex called in their lawyers overnight last week.
A letter was sent out by a firm acting on behalf of the couple, alleging that the pictures had been taken by paparazzi "hiding in the bushes and spying".
The Sussexes, previously, filed a lawsuit against media outlets like the Daily Mail for their "ruthless campaign" against Meghan.
"The palace is very worried about the Sussexes, because they are vulnerable outside the embrace of the family," the source aid.
“They are making contingency plans in case the Sussexes suddenly turn round and say: ‘Can we come back under your wing?’ This is a looking ahead thing. There’s no timeline here. But everybody agrees that this is a fragile couple. Nobody is going to say, no they can’t come back."
Buckingham Palace recently announced that the Sussexes will stop using their HRH titles from Spring and withdraw from their royal duties, including official military appointments. The couple, however, continues to retain their titles and will be allowed to maintain their private patronages and associations.
Dorothy is a seasoned writer on a wide range of topics. With many years of writing behind her she's able to produce effective and stimulating news for her fans all the while staying on top of the trends.